Monday, July 19, 2010

The SD Dixons Sucker Story...

This post powered by the ever-popular dum dum sucker.  Without those babies, I'd seldom make it through a session with more than 1 child.  They came in handy with this cute crew a couple weeks ago.  I am still mesmerized by their eyes.  Blue only for boys, brown for girls - and all of them just so adorable and fun.  I would have taken that baby home with me too I think.... if it hadn't been for the fact that they wanted to keep him.  Sigh.........   So at any rate - here you have them, fresh off the highway from the sunny skies of San Diego.  It was great meeting you!  (next time, I'll come to you, eh? and make a vacation out of it.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket