Monday, January 10, 2011

sis

Goodness me.  It's been over a month since I posted on here.  I guess it's also been just over a month since I was called as Primary President, went out of the country on a trip, came back to relative chaos with pics, yogurt, and the like, and then attempted to celebrate holidays.  You know, the basic stuff.  So, someday I'll get to updating the various sessions that were unfortunately (but not intentionally) omitted from the blog.  

For now...I give you, my sister's family.  
We wrangled down a session in the living room with them while they were here for the holidays.  I almost fell off my banister whilst taking this one, but alas - I think it was worth risking my life.  They're ridiculously adorable.  







This next one was supposed  to be a joke.  But, well...it turned out
pretty cute.   A new poster for Matt's office.