Tuesday, August 11, 2009

giving in...

So, Whitney got a new shirt today for school and upon trying it on when we got home and realizing she really liked it, she immediately asked if I would take a picture of her in it. Well, since I knew I'd be planning her "I'm Eight..." photo shoot eventually, I gave in and we brought the dress and did them all at once. Of course lil' Miss Sis came along and it ended up being quite the girly outing for all of us. I'll post her baptism pics later, but for now - check out my cutie beauties...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The one of Abby really cracks me up. It's very indicative of her personality. She's actually REALLY UN-photogenic when she tries too hard, so I have to tell her about how she snores and her feet stink to get that... Whitney, on the other hand, could toss that head of hers all day long. :)