Monday, November 23, 2009

The Captivating Craigs of P-town...

Back in February, I had the amazing opportunity to be a part of the "Love for Nie" benefit concert and auction for my friend (and now famous) StephaNIE NIElson (who coincidentally will be appearing on the Today Show tomorrow). The winners of my photography auction were this adorable family.

I ventured down to Provo a couple weeks ago and enjoyed the general splendor. It was, after all, the source of every newlywed and college memory I now treasure. This family was very fun and SO easy to work with. Their children are gorgeous also. That always helps. Wow - I've been inundated with GORGEOUS five-children-ed families lately. Watch for the next one soon.

At any rate, again - if you're viewing this in reader and you'd like to see the video, go directly to the post, and to the end. But in the meantime - take a gander at these beauties...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Video Here: