Friday, November 20, 2009

Wayments...ready for magazine covers everywhere.

First off, if you're viewing this in Reader you should go to the actual post so you can watch this video:



I had so much fun taking, working with and drooling over these children's images. Oh. My. Goodness. Heather and I made an exceptional team, if I do say so myself. She was in charge of the various accessorizing, clothing changes, soccer ball dancing, etc... and me - - well, I just just bribed them with a lot of Smarties and Fruit Snacks and snapped away (over 600 in all). Due to circumstances beyond my immediate control. (i.e., yikes it was crazy) we ended up with over 150 final images. This is a victory, I do declare.

Just look. Nothing else needs to be said, really. They're gorgeous children. All of them. As previously mentioned, you should maybe watch out for them on parenting magazine covers or J.Crew catalogs nationwide.

Thanks for the ride you guys. That was crazy fun! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket